Sunday, September 03, 2006

Happy Birthday to...

Me! That's right! I turned 31 today. Do I feel older? Now that I have Olivia in my life, I definitely feel a bit older. There's just something about being a parent that automatically kicks that "feeling older meter" up a notch or two. I do think that Olivia will help me stay young though. Being able to play with her and interact with her as she grows up will keep me feeling young...at least I hope.
There's not too much to pass along this week. Olivia's digestive system is slowly returning to normal and we're all happier about that. The only other bit of news this week is that my sister announced she's pregnant again! Amanda and I are going to be aunt and uncle for the second time and Olivia with have another cousin to play with! Congrats, Jen!
Here are some pictures from the past couple days.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy b-day Brain Trains! btw... like the pic of you and Olivia with some football on in the background. Get 'em started early!

Dave

mamo said...

happy birthday dad brian!!!

hope your dad was wonderful-
now we need to celebrate yours & amanda's b-day!

tacos garcia this week?!??!!!!