Sunday, July 09, 2006

Fun with Hair

As you can tell by the numerous pictures I have posted of Olivia so far, her hair is best classified as an untamed beast. Well this week, Amanda made an attempt to bring Olivia's hair under control with the use of a little Vaseline. Now keep in mind, I was not home to witness this "experiment" and I certainly wasn't home for the photo session that followed. You be the judge...


I know there are animal cruelty laws in place, but I also think some parents should be punished for taking pictures of their children that will undoubtedly embarrass the hell out of them at some point in the future. Nonetheless, I feel compelled to post these pictures anyway because it's my duty as Olivia's father to embarrass her.

Speaking of pictures, Olivia will be going in tomorrow (Monday) for her first "photo shoot" at Sears. Here's hoping Olivia's wonderful demeanor continues tomorrow.

3 comments:

Mariah said...

i'm left speechless with that one.

mamo said...

oh my gosh- i LOVE the hair. i'm totally going to try that with mine . . . :) and i can't believe she is three months old - have we been gone that long? i must see her!!!! oh- and you guys too. :)

mamashine said...

Love this hair! I do that to my girl all the time too, especially in the bath, and now that she can talk I'm in trouble. The other day in the store she pointed at some guy and yelled, "Look, he has a mohawk! Like me in the tub!" :)