Saturday, March 04, 2006

Full Term!

Today, Amanda is 37 weeks pregnant and is now considered full term! It's time to place your bets, ladies and gentlemen! What day will she arrive? How much will she weigh? I'm going with March 20th and a weight of 6 pounds, 12 ounces. The reason I'm picking March 20th is because it's the day spring starts and since I proposed to Amanda on the first day of winter, I thought it would be quite appropriate. As for the 6 lbs, 12 oz., spring arrives at 1:26pm, so I just rearranged the numbers a little. Amanda thinks Olivia will arrive on March 25 and weigh 6 pounds, 5 ounces. What do you think? Post your guess! We'd love to see 'em! I may even come up with some sort of prize for the person who guesses closest! Maybe I'll send you Olivia's first soiled diaper!! LOL! :-)

Also, thanks to Damon and Laurie, we now have a Pack-n-Play!

3 comments:

mamashine said...

March 21, 7 pounds 4 ounces. That would be because my birthday is March 21 and I was born at 7:40. :) Hope everything goes well for you!

Anonymous said...

I think it will be on March 22nd and she'll weigh in at 6 pounds 6 oz. She'll be a just a little sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Big Bucks...No Whammies...Stop on March 27 & 7lbs. 7 ounces. Shooting for the lucky 7's...And please no dirty diapers, I don't need any crap in my life:)lol :)lol :) lol :) lol :) lol!!!!!!!!!