Saturday, November 05, 2005

It's a...

I need to step away from the hurricane story so that I can announce that Amanda and I found out yesterday that we're having a girl!! Baby and momma are doing just fine...no ill effects from going through the ordeal in Cancun. And before you even ask, the answer is NO...we are NOT naming her "Wilma", "Katrina", "Rita", or any other name associated with a hurricane! It's too bad though...because we both liked the name "Katrina"...mainly because we both like the Disney Halloween cartoon The Legend of Sleepy Hollow with Ichabod Crane and Katrina Van Tassel. We will be comparing our lists of girl names and once we decide on one, we will be sure to let y'all know. One other cute thing we found out through the ultra sound is that the baby already has one of my traits...my second toe is longer than my big toe and Amanda's big toe is longer than her second toe. As you can see in the ultrasound, the baby's second toe is longer! LOL!
We also got a little "sample" of some 3D images of our little girl. Check out the one unlabeled first and see if you can pick out some of her features!
We have our next appointment with the ObGyn this Tuesday (the 8th) at which time we will likely just go over the results of the ultrasound and of the quad test. I will continue with the hurricane story in the next couple of days (sorry it's taken so long...but there's a lot to type and I don't have much free time during the day). Until then, y'all take care!

No comments: